yeah, seen these type of things before. was not so easy to figure out how it works the first time but then you see how it does
yeah, seen these type of things before. was not so easy to figure out how it works the first time but then you see how it does
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
It doesn't work on me, for some reason...
It seems kinda of weird that it can get the right answer like it does. Its hard to fool it.
it is just a game of chance and ratio. the numbers that are easiest to do the math on have the bigger chance of being picked. notice how many numbers have the same answers.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
It about drove me crazy at first.
Here is what it is doing: It is based on a tricky math formula. Take any two digit number and subtract the two single numbers that make up that number and you always get a multiple of 9, always. Regardless of what two digit number you start with you will end up with 9-18-27-36-45-54-63-72-81-90 ALWAYS.
Then the answer on all of these numbers is the same and changes each time you try so it seems more real....
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
nice
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks